USA, England, France, Germany, Australia
New York, NY 10025
United States of America, New York
Toll free: http://denquelle.com > Contact
â—† Focal Point:
Open Letter to Global All Doctors
The Revealment of True Applied Science of Centurial Nobel Prize in Physiology & Medicine
How come to explore “etiology” without delving into “life phenomena”?
Why there is no significant solutions for Tumors and Cancers after nearly one hundred years of research from 20th century till now ?
Shocked Lecture in ShangHai
Clarifying the difference between BioMedicine and BioTechnology
Den’quelle Systemic Medicine Group
Den’quelle Integrative Medicine
Den’quelle Telemedicine on Systemic Consultation On-Line Synchronism (SCOLS)
Den’quelle Disease Solution (MediFormula for cancer)
Carcinomatosis Outflanking Molecular Cytotherapy (Selected Testimony)
One Stop Multi-diseases Package Solution
Den’quelle MediFormula (prescription for cancer is targeting on its mechanism action)
– Nature Medicine for Life –
â—† From Seed To Fruit
â—† A Vertical Integrated Biomedical Firm
â—† One Stop Multi-Diseases Package Solution
Den’quelle BioMedicine Group experiences cross-nation research teams in the area of biomedicine and biotechnology, observes global trend of developing natural solutions and creates a new concept of preventive healthcare, the One Stop Multi-Diseases Package Solution, in the biopharmaceutical and healthcare industries. We understand that many chronic diseases are preventable and future complications can be minimized or even avoided with enhanced care of professional consultants. The devotion with Life Science has brought us to appreciate the ecosystem between human and nature; we apply this method to the tailored disease solutions to individual medical and personal needs. Den’quelle BioMedicine Group is committed to changing the face of disease management through our passionate belief that our fundamental goal is to treat people, not diseases.
Different than other biotech companies, Den’quelle BioMedicine Group is structured based with a group of professional scientists around the world that understand life science and dedicate to the research of human systems biology since 1980 to provide a total disease solution regarding any human healthcare-related problems. Simultaneously, with the interdisciplinary bioinformatics, we established research groups for Activity of Biology & Cytopathology that focus on releasing CytoDynamics (cellular dynamics.) Through the approach of perspective biological system with the unpredicted pleiotropic activities and structure-based drug discoveries, we use molecular level for pharmacophore findings and develop Biological Medical Devices of molecular-based diagnostics and therapeutics as Den’quelle Medicine ACCP/SB: â€œAssembler Code & Collating Platform of Systems Biologyâ€ and â€œCytopathogenic Diagnostic Equation and BioTherapeutics.â€.
In order to support rational design of dosing regimens for preclinical efficacy, toxicology studies and clinical trials, this approach is involved in conducting signaling pathways proteins, pharmacogenomics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, hemodynamics, biorheology, and biodistribution studies in the early stage of PPD: Pleiotropic Pharmacodynamics Discovery. They are as group elements of Systems Biology. The development of our MediFormula involves achievement of GTP-binding proteins: regulatory proteins act as molecular switches and G-protein-couple receptors (GPCRS) are the largest group of cellular targets for conventional therapeutics. Our research integrates the physiology with molecular role of cellular processes and regenerative medicine seeks to restore body to normal function.
Den’quelle BioMedicine Group has embedded bioscience with bioengineering for our R&D milestone into four major programs: Fundamental Research, Applied Research, Biopharmaceuticals, and professional Group Medicine / IT TeleMedicine. As of 2002, we have successfully achieved a total human beings disease solutions with the tailored of biopharmaceutical products that consists of BioMedical PolyPeptide, GlycoProteins & Botanical / Herbal Glycosides MediFormula as human biological response modifiers & rectifiers. It means we have no problems that current biotech companies may face such as lack of integrate fundamental & applied search knowledge for research and development (R&D), problems for shorten products’ life cycle in the market and incomplete practice for personal medical behavior.
Product & Service:
Our biomedical products have ability and help 80% broad range of â€œhard-to-cure,â€ malignant and chronic diseases. Different than Western medicines that are principally chemical drugs and designed to one single therapeutic indicationâ€™s efficacy, Denâ€™quelle BioMedicine Group focus on tailored biopharmaceutical products with PolyPeptide, GlycoProteins and Botanical / Herbal Glycosides with PPD: Pleiotropic Pharmacodynamics Discovery as biomedical compound prescription based on Denâ€™quelle Medicine ACCP/SB: Assembler Code & Collating Platform of Systems Biology for diagnostic equation in cellular pathogenesis and physiopathology of symptoms / causes since the molecular medicine holds the promise of checking the progress of diseases. The approach of Denâ€™quelle MediFormula is a combination of 24 products. Currently, we use Denâ€™quelle MediFormula as treatment and categorize into three different market targets: disease target, patient target and product target.
That means these 24 products are non-drug compounds purified and extracted from peptides, proteins, botanicals, herbs, or other complex macromolecular as nonprescription drug therapeutics. It uses molecular level as structure-based, through phamacophore findings and drug discoveries to develop Biological Medical Devices for molecular-based diagnostics and therapeutics to restore body into normal function.
Our current products cure completely disease such as hepatocarcinoma, nasopharyngeal cancer, large intestine cancer, metastases, carcinomatosis, leukemia, diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, cardiac arrhythmia, rheumatoid arthritis, andâ€¦etc. Our competence of being specialized in prescription and biomedical diagnosis has optimized the efficacy of the products.
2. OEM&ODM: Based on our strong base of R&D in life science, we provide service of OEM&ODM to biotech and pharmaceutical companies to enrich their product lines and strengthen the efficacy of their products.
It is designed to tailor for specific product requests or for multi-functional usage purposes. Currently, we have successful developed some biomedical products for examples the CytoThesis (CT44J) and / or VirusDecoder (VD2003).
Please visit our web site for more information as http://virusdecoder.com We also strongly suggest for ODM and / or for private labeling service under our Product Target Model.
3. Telemedicine: With Electronic Medical Record (EMR), we do biomedical diagnosis and offer personal-tailored medical solutions and services to clients. Clients can fill out our Healthcare Survey online at homes, pharmacies, or clinics. Within 24 hours a personal-tailored prescription will be delivered directly by Denâ€™quelle TeleMedicine Hospital to clients, or to his/her local pharmacies/clinics. With this personal-tailored prescription, clients can get physical medication at his/her local pharmacies.
Our selected testimony:
(1) A 77-year-old patient with carcinomatosis is successfully cured by taking personal-tailored prescription made by Denâ€™quelle Corp. This best practice is briefly stated under http://denquelle.com > Selected Testimony > Carcinomatosis Cured (I) & (II)
(2) Since March in 2003, we have reached to a new milestone of our R&D- we have developed a completed medical solution for SARS- VirusDecoder. Our best practice is briefly stated here:
SARS successfully cured case in Hong Kong
Hospitalization: Prince of Wales Hospital (Hong Kong)
SARS Inpatient : Clergyman : Mr. Hsieh (Yaw Yang Hsieh)
Occupation: Missionary of Chinese Christian Propaganda
Health condition : With hyperpyrexia in Intensive Care Unit (ICU)for one week and medical oxygen supplier was needed. Fortunately, a personal-tailored prescription of the biomedical mediformula was taken in time. Just within one day the hyperpyrexia was faded and this patient was then transferred to general sickroom 8A on 24. March 2003. Afterwards he was recovered and went home in the afternoon on 30. March 2003.
Witness: Ms. Hsieh (Yann Jiun Hsieh), a young sister of the patient.
The Revealment of True Applied Science of Centurial Nobel Prize in Physiology & Medicine:
How can we explore â€œetiologyâ€ with failure to delve into â€œlife phenomenaâ€ ?
Why do we have no solutions for Tumors and Cancers after nearly one hundred years of research from 20th century till now ?
Founder of the Nobel Prize: Alfred Nobel, 1833-1896. According to his will, the Nobel Foundation was created in Jun. 29th, 1900. The Nobel Prize was first awarded in Dec. 10th, 1901.
From Molecular Biology to Systems Biology, it is like striding from the 20th Century to the 21st Century. But you canâ€™t possibly understand the Nobel Prize in Chemistry and Physiology & Medicine without the knowledge of Molecular Biology and Systems Biology.
To illustrate, taking Nobel Prize in Physiology & Medicine over one hundred years in the 20th century, we should divide the time period in accordance with in half : You can learn the first 50 years from the article listed at the end of the book, Seven Winners of Nobel Prize in Physiology & Medicine in One Lab. It was nearly the success of Physical Science that led to the detect of double-helix DNA structure by Watson and Crick in 1953, which initiated the course of â€œbiological Scienceâ€ in the later half of the 20th Century, and the success of Chemical Science assisted run through among it. In the last 50 years, Watson and Crick continued to take the lead in exploration of human life secrets by fundamental research in biological science with the molecular biological model. There are two teams of scientists who led the Human Genome Project (HGP): IPHGSC (International Human Genome Sequencing Consortium), an ally of 6 countries with National Institute of Health (NIH) in USA in the lead vs Celera Genomics, a private enterprise in USA. They finally completed the research as expected by all humans. Their findings were publicized as follow: ï¼šIPHGSC (Nature 409, Feb 15, 2001) and Celera (Science 291, February 16, 2001). These two magazines with a history of about 1 hundred years are the representative of east and west science journals, of which Science was first published in 1848. Therefore, the articles become the science classics representing the highest success of Molecular Biology, and marked the proudest full stop of biological science of 20th century in human science history. At the same time, elements of human biological system and all Genome Sequencing that determines inner messages were decoded. Such glories will be handed to Systems Biology, the new science of Post-gene Era in 21th century, and enhanced it.
Systems Biology will succeed decoding of Gene Sequencing, the science fruits of 20th century, further explore life phenomenon, lead the decoding of Gene Sequencing applied to human HealthCare, Disease Prevention, and Disease Solution. ,and lead human beings enter new era of creating life values in 21th century. Accordingly, Molecular Biology will change from main strength of science to a fundmental tool for research of application science of Systems Biology.
There has been many coincidences during the 100 year science research. The Nobel Prize Foundation awarded the Nobel Prize for the first time on Dec. 10th, 1901, the first year of 20th century. And the articles of gene decoding were publicized in Science and Nature in Feb, 2001, the first year of 21th century. It is just right 100 years. The first Institute of Systems Biology in the world was established in Seattle, USA in Jan, 2000, the last year of 20th century. One year later, all genes were decoded in Feb, 2001. Itâ€™s like a timely join with the 21th century and a transmittance to Systems Biology to enhance. Annual International Symposium of Systems Biology was held for the first time in the institute on Apr. 2nd, 2002. Itâ€™s like an announcement to all humankind that, the Nobel Prize in Physics, Chemistry, Physiology & Medicine across the one hundred years has made the most brilliant contributions and wrote the finest page in human science history of the 20th century, which will soothe Nobel if he knows in the afterworld. For the next 100 years, Human Second Wave Biology, namely epoch-making of application science research of Systems Biology, has formally took over and prepared to march toward the tour of human life phenomena â€˜Discoveryâ€™.
Now it uncovers the new prologue of key plays of human life science in the 21th century: Systems Biology.
Biology of 21th Centuryâ”€â”€Systems Biology is about to replace Molecular Biology on the basis of DNA double helix
At this moment of the 21th century, Systems Biology is about to replace Molecular Biology and take lead. In the past decades, geneticists and relevant media have been always telling the people that, DNA determines the fate of a person.
But itâ€™s not the fact. Different from â€œone gene one timeâ€ policy of Molecular Biology, Systems Biology illustrates mysteries of life by integrating all genes and proteins inside cells. With methods of Systems Biology, feedback messages that will inhibit drug activity or cause side effects can be recognized.
What is Systems Biology ? Systems Biology studies all components of one biological system like genes, mRNA, proteins, and subsystem interaction of the components under certain conditions. Thatâ€™s to say, different from previous experimental biology that cares only individual DNA genes and proteins, Systems Biology studies all genes, proteins, subsystems, and Subsystem interaction of components. Obviously, Systems Biology is a large science of Multidisciplinary study featured by researching Integrated BioMedicine (IBM).
Experimental biology like molecular biology in the 20th century is characterized by the fact that the scientists can study properties and functions through various methods to interfere biology materials such as inducing gene mutation or protein modification. As an experimental biology, Molecular Biology also involves intervention, the important tool. But establishment of models goes through every stage of Molecular Biology, for the ideal of Molecular Biology is to obtain a theoretical model that is as close to real biological system as possible.
Molecular Biology should be absolutely perfect Integrated BioMedicine (IBM). That is to say, to view human body as a whole system, learn its status and framework by assaying and changing systemâ€™s input and output, and further disclose inside components of the system and interaction and operation rules of molecular biology. In this way, it may give us a chance to know more about life phenomena.
Adopting the standpoint of Reductionism, Molecular Biology give us a chance to know many unrevealed details and illustrate life phenomena with responding mechanism. Reductionism: Supposing that an individual complex system can be divided into many irrelevant subsystems, we can understand the system by studying the subsystems. If we find the subsystems still too complicated, we can further divide the subsystems and study them one by one. With this set of method, we can successfully illustrate principles of responsive operation on a molecular level, which is an important breakthrough of biology. Itâ€™s the profile of centennial Nobel Prize in Physiology & Medicine, to win the prizes by discovery of minute secrets of life. You can have a better understanding by reviewing the appendix of the book, Important Annual Abstract of the Nobel Prize in Physiology & Medicine, or Summery of Important Abstracts on Cancer and Tumor Researches in the 20th Century below. But after unlimited simplification of Life Secrets for 100 years, we still can not illustrate the overall life phenomena, which is nearly the overall profile of the Nobel Prize in Physiology & Medicine in the 20th century since its foundation in 1900. Completion of human gene decoding represents only the perfect success of advanced sciences like Molecular Biology. The scientists remain puzzled about gene operation, protein formation, relationship between diseases and genes, etc.. Thatâ€™s the key reason why medical scientists do not understand etiology and provide effective regimens. How can we explore â€œetiologyâ€ with failure to delve into â€œlife phenomenaâ€ ?
Illustration of Summery of Important Abstracts on Cancer and Tumor Researches in the 20th Century:
1) In 1903, the French researchers A. Borrel and F.J. Bosc first advocated that cells may be cancerous after virus induction, which is an important event of of cancer research in human history.
2) In 1911, Peyton Rous in Rockefeller Institute, USA, first discovered Sarcoma virus in chicken sarcoma, which was a retrovirus later addressed as Rous Sarcoma Virus No.1, (RSV). Itâ€™s an opening of research on relationship between cancerous tumors and viruses.
3) In 1955, Niels K. Jerne in Denmark first published his article on framework of human immune system, in which mechanisms of inner accommodation, defence, memory, recognition, control mechanism, and antibody genesis and action were disclosed, and network system theory of immune system was described. It created the basic principles of human vaccine, and with the later immunity-based cancer therapy, they has contributed a lot to human health.
4) In 1962, Solomon Spiegelman in USA succeeded in nucleic acid hybridization with the technique of molecular hybridization. He also successfully synthesized RNA of infectious virus for the first time. He discovered genetic message of breast caner, leukemia, lymphoma, and sarcoma virus, and confirmed existence of co-relationship between genetic messages of cancer viruses in mice and cancer cells in human. Using the same technique, the same results were obtained in leukemia, lymphoma, and sarcoma, respectively.
5) In 1965, three scientists of Pasteur Institute, Paris, France, FranÃ§ois Jacob, AndrÃ© Lwoff, and Jacques Monod, discovered genetic modulation of proteinase and virus production, and described for the first time the interaction of genes, biochemistry, and microorganism, activity and inactivity of viruses, gene-determined proteinase properties and numbers inside cells, and illustrated that tumor virus can enter normal cells through the same path and the cells can be transformed to tumor cells. And the three persons won the Nobel Prize in Physiology & Medicine at the same year.
6) In 1966, Rose (1879-1970) won the Nobel Prize in Physiology & Medicine for his discovery of sarcoma, the cancerous factor 55 years later (1911-1966) when he is as old as 87 years old. As an excellent student of Johns Hopkins Medical School, he spent his whole life studying cancerous tumors and viruses. He contributed a lot to research of cancerous viruses during his life of 91 years, and created a record of winning the Nobel Prize as late as 50 years after discovery.
7) From 1969 to 1972, George J. Todaro and Robert J. Huebner first put forward Viral Oncogene Theory, proving that carcinomatous change of cells is caused by oncogenes of virus genome in cancer cells. Oncogenes of retrovirus is a component of cell genome, which is acquired by virus infection during early evolution. The cells will remain a normal status if the oncogenes is blocked. And the cells will malignant transformation when the blockade is disturbed. Carcinogenic factor can activate the latent endogenous virus.
8) In 1970, Howard M. Temin and David Baltimore in USA discovered in the lab that RSV virus particle contains retroviruses. Temin further proved his theoretical hypothesis that there existed interim product of provirus DNA during the life cycle of Rous Scarcoma Virus (RSV).
9) In 1972, Renato Dulbecco first created in his virological lab a oncovirus mutantion strain and discovered interaction between oncovirus and cell genetic substances.
10) In 1975, Temin, Baltimore, and Dulbecco won the Nobel Prize in Physiology & Medicine for their achievement in RSV researches.
11) In 1984, Georges J.F. KÃ¶hler in Germany and CÃ©sar Milstein in Britain first developed hybridoma technique, and prepared the first monoclonal antibodidy (MoAb) in the world. Itâ€™s the first attempt of cancer therapy via killing tumor cells with antibodies. They shared the Nobel Prize in Physiology & Medicine with Niels K. Jerne, the Denish scientist who first described the framework of human immune system in 1955.
12) In 1989, J. Michael Bishop and Harold E. Varmus isolated protooncogenes as the cellular origin of avian retroviral oncogenes from avian RNA tumor retroviruses, and proved that such carcinogenic genes of the viruses also exist in normal human cells. The discovery of primary carcinogenic genes is an important example of cancer research and points out the direction of subsequent cancer research, which contributes a lot to human beings. Therefore, they won the Nobel Prize in Physiology & Medicine together.
13) In 1996, Peter C Doherty and Rolf M Zinkernagel discovered that killer T cells and white blood cells of immune system can recognize viruses and autogenous molecules called Major Histocompatibility Complex (MHC), and kill virus-infected cells without destroying uninfected normal cells. This finding gives us an overall correct view of specificity of human immune system. From the perspective of clinical medicine, it contributes a lot to preventing invasion of microorganisms like viruses and bacteria, treatment of malignant tumors, prevention and treatment of autoimmune diseases, and the like. Hence, they shared the Nobel Prize in Physiology & Medicine of the year.
14) In 2002, Sydney Brenner, John E. Sulston, and H. Robert Horvitz discovered â€œprogrammed cell deathâ€, namely apoptosis, which is a modulation mechanism of genetic genes coding cell suicide that can help solve the mystery of cell death, and explore the secret of a healthy cell from cell death to phagocytosis. Such genes coding cell death may result in severe diseases like cancer and degenerative diseases if they are disturbed in human body. Their discovery provides a key to the research of pathogenesis of various diseases, and a great contribution to pathology and treatment of important diseases. Hence they shared the Nobel Prize in Physiology & Medicine of the year.
We can see from the above Summery of Important Abstracts on Cancer and Tumor Researches in the 20th Century that, cancer and tumor researches made the greatest contribution in the history of human diseases, and that interaction of genes, viruses, immune system, and cancers and tumors has nearly been disclosed. But itâ€™s amusing that cancer and tumor treatment heads first according to reports of disease treatments. News about regimen or successful treatment of cancer can be read every year, or even every month. But generally speaking, drugs occupy only a small part of cancerâ€™s â€œLife Phenomenaâ€. If only clinical success then reported exaggerated, or often put in head news to encourage people, why the mortality rate of cancers and tumors is highest in global diseases ? Why failure cure rate remains first high in patients with tumors and cancers in hospitals ? And why silent wards of nonenergetic cure are encouraged only in the treatment of cancers and tumors ?
Have the finance we put on the researches of medical field is too little or the medical doctors are not smart enough ? No. In the whole 20th century, the medical field was presided by molecular biology, which is far from competent to explore the changing life and disease phenomena. Itâ€™s like a bet with eyes covered. All researches focused on inhibition of Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), a point of the profound phenomena of caners and tumors. EGF was expected to angiogenesis blocking agent or starve cancers and tumors, as we often heard. Then how can we put aside and neglect the centennial science achievements on cancer and tumor research ? On Jan. 9th, 2004, Erbitux, the drug approved by FDA, USA for large intestine cancer is one such EGF product. However, only development of Erbitux cost 24 years as about 1/4 century from 1980 to 2004. Can we eradicate large intestine cancer with Erbitux, then ? Not likely. How can we cure cancer with only one single method regarding the profound â€œliveâ€ life phenomena of cancer ? Itâ€™s the pain of humankind, and most helplessness of all caner and tumor patients. Visit the following website for other cancer and tumor drugsï¼šhttp://genelife.net > business content > properties of products > genelife product vs. internationally famous drugs.
Treatment of cancers and tumors involves not simply chemotherapy, FDA-approved cancer drugs, or regimens on the news reports. Systems Biology was not established till the beginning of the 21th century. Regarding these, National Cancer Institute (NCI) , National Institutes of Health (NIH) (http://www.cancer.gov) have to face the science truth and announced to invest US$14.9 Million on the new Integrative Cancer Biology Program (ICBP) on Oct. 26th, 2004. The ICBP plan is made to explore development and course of new cancers through a systems-wide approach as Systems Biology. Itâ€™s an integration of highlights in nine research centers of biomedicine, contains integrative treatment using multidisciplinary approaches of cancer sciences, and includes new techniques like gene body, protein body, and molecular imaging, and computer and maths models that can predict the course of cancer, to disclose every stage of cancer progression.
NCI further established Cancer Biomedical Information Grid (caBIG) (http://cabig.nci.nih.gov) to coordinate all cancer research-derived bioinformatics, which provided cancer population of NCI with therapy and research.
Therefore, the above described ICBP by NCI showed the prophet of on earth cure that the authors and the group started to research on Carcinomatosis in Outflanking Molecular Cytotherapy, a method Systems Biology Integrated BioMedicine (IBM) in treating cancers, tumors, and metastatic tumors 15 years before. It is the key of producing Systems Biology effective Integrated BioMedicine (IBM) in the 21th century of on earth cure method. And itâ€™s the reason why Carcinomatosis in Outflanking Molecular Cytotherapy becomes the cover subject of the book and the core science of the group.
The other two examples:
â€» Winners of Nobel Prize in Physiology & Medicine of the year 1905 has discovered the contaminating path of tubercle bacillus in patients with tuberculosis and its difference from that of human or bovine tubercle bacillus. Then how it comes that thereâ€™s no really effective drugs for tuberculosis expect Ethamxxxxx used in initial phase ?
â€» Winners of Nobel Prize in Physiology & Medicine of 1923 disclosed the mysterious path connection between insulin and diabetes. 80 years till now, the diabetic patients canâ€™t eradicate the disease for life or have other fundmental treatment drugs aside from hypoglycemic drugs or insulin injection. Why ?
Therefore, without the birth of Systems Biology, we canâ€™t find that the achievements represented by centennial Nobel Prize in Physiology & Medicine only reveal fundemental profile of human life. No wonder that Francis Collins, M.D., Ph.D., director of the National Human Genome Research Institute of NIH and Dr. J. Craig Venter, president of Celera Genomics both expressed their feelings as follows on the day when the two great science teamï¼ŒInternational Human Genome Sequencing Consortium (IPHGSC) headed by NIH and Celera Genomics published their achievements: â€œ Gene decoding is like a small step during moon landing. A complete understanding of proteins produced by the human genes may take 100 years.â€
Yet people in the world took their honest words as a sign of modesty, and ignored the key expression. Theyâ€™re just mad about it. They think itâ€™s now possible to copy humans, decode etiology, treat maliganant diseases, improve health and prolong life. Or they are scared like on the doomsday of the world for no reason. At that time, Collins surprised the field of biology, medicine, and medical industry by saying that, “Apollo moon landing program of biology, it will be like man on the moon, like the start of the industrial revolution. The impact eventually will be enormous in medicine”.
Therefore, Systems Biology will not only be the biology of the 21th century, but the mainstay of science that determines future of medical industry, human health, and disease treatment.
In fact, organisms are best at applying combination strategies of interaction between subsystems. Therefore, thereâ€™re many randomized combinations when executing orders of DNA records. Thatâ€™s why only a small fraction of antibody genes can produce hundreds of antibodies to resist various kinds invasion. When randomized factors occur, thereâ€™s no way to predict the results with Reductionism. Molecular biology can do nothing about the situation. Next comes Systems Biology. Therefore, the biology of the 21th century will integrate Systems Biology with applicative life science represented by the 100-year history of Nobel Prize in Physiology & Medicine in the 20th century.
For polycells organisms, Systems Biology should realize the integration of genes, tissues, and bodies at different levels. We all know that the core principle of Systemic Science is that, â€œthe whole is more than the sum of all partsâ€. The property of a system is an â€œemergingâ€ new property resulting from interaction of components at different levels. Analysis of components or at low levels can not predict action at high levels. Itâ€™s a basic challenge for Systems Biology to discover and understand the emerging property of the system via researches and integration. Therefore, the soul of Systems Biology exactly is Integrated BioMedicine (IBM) .
The classic Molecular Biology is a vertical research that studies individual gene and protein with different methods. A certain gene is detected at DNA level first, and then studied functionally with methods like gene mutation and gene elimination. Spatial framework, modification, and interaction of proteins are studied on the basis of gene research. Genomics, proteomics, and other â€œ-micsâ€ are horizontal research that studies thousands of millions of tens of thousands genes or proteins at a time with one single method. Systems Biology will integrate horizontal and vertical researches as a â€œthree-dimensionalâ€ research. A system is not simply a combination of genes and proteins, but the understanding of framework and molecular dynamics of the system. Besides, Systems Biology is a typical Multidisciplinary Study that needs participation of life science, informatics, mathematics, and computer science.
Biological information can be graded and flow along different levels. Generally speaking, biological information flows in this way: DNA â†’ mRNA â†’ protein â†’ framework of protein interactionâ†’cellâ†’organâ†’bodyâ†’colony. Itâ€™s noteworthy that information at different levels will provide a useful view angle to understanding of operation of life system. Therefore, an important task of Systems Biology is to obtain as much information of subsystems as possible, and integrate them as a Multidisciplinary Study.
From perspective of Reductionism, the key problem of system composition involves not the components, but their interaction or connection, which is information in essence. From another angle, life system is an open system far from balance. To maintain its order, the life system should keep exchanging energies with outside environment to resist Entropy Increasing. Entropy is average information volume in physics. Information-based biomedical research will be the core project of Systems Biology. Therefore, Signal Pathway Proteins will be its major issue of bioengineering. We can say that, life system is a course of information flow, and that Systems Biology is a subject to explore the operation rules and phenomena of such information. Hence Biorheology, a subject to study flow and change of blood, mucus, and other cytokines in the body, will be a fundamental platform of Systems Biology.
Systems Biology is a subject combining science and technology. Experts in the fields of biology, physics, chemistry, engineering, mathematics, medicine, and computer work together to produce a new technique of computation biology so as to obtain, store, integrate and analyze biochemical data, and study the system with the processed complicated data. For researchers in biomedicine, it can be used to understand operation of immune system, produce better regimen via drug discovery, understand the struggle between virus and human immune system, find new treatment methods, and simulate the impact of drug components on diseases and body. Thatâ€™s the exact key of diagnostic equation developed between 1990~2004 by Genelife, CytoThesis BioEngineering Research Group (http://genelife.net), which involves Assembler Code & Collating Platform of Systems Biology (ACCP/SB) in cellular pathogenesis and physiopathology of symptoms / causes since the molecular medicine holds the promise of checking the progress of diseases, prescription of Pleiotropic Pharmacodynamics Discovery (PPD) and Molecular BioMedicine MediFormula. Thatâ€™s also why we only list two products as VirusDecoder and CytoThesis at the website http://virusdecoder.com, to cover mechanisms included in 5 Nobel Prize in Chemistry and Physiology & Medicine.
Therefore, Profile of Cancer and Tumor Research by the author (Aug, 1998), subsequent An Open Letter to Global All Doctors: Case Study of Diseases (Feb, 2002), A Successful Case of Tumor Treatment ( I ) ( II ) (Jun, 2002), A Successful Case of Late Esophageal Cancer Treatment (Mar, 2004), and the above described Integrated Cancer Biological Plan by NCI, USA (Oct. 26th, 2004) contain the final summary of integrative highlights of nine biomedical research centers, and provide the best proof and most perfect illustration of Systems Biology.
Therefore, science workers like me has learned the profoundness and wideness of life science, and pay homage from the bottom of the heart. In the 21th century, Genelife, Library of Biomedical Engineering has prepared to work for all human beings in the world.
Cancerâ€§Chronic Diseaseâ€§Relieve Diseases & Save Life
http://denquelle.com http://biomedicine.us http://genelife.net http://virusdecoder.com
Royal Medical Rescue Team by global 425 BioMedical Scientists